Adaptive repurposing of an 8 story, 1911 Fort Point Channel Historic District building. The project scope included extensive use of salvaged materials, the original fire doors, and refurbished antique windows to retain the building’s unique historic aesthetic. A constricted jobsite required coordination with the city, other GC’s, and the residential building manager.
- 118,000 SF
- 16-month construction schedule
- 2-story monumental staircase
- Overlapping base building and tenant build-out work for LogMeIn
- BIM modeling used to marry the two types of building systems
- Design incorporates LEED aspects