Multi-floor tenant fit-out for Wolverine Worldwide’ s new headquarters from Lexington to 10 CityPoint. Wolverine wanted to establish a more collaborative and efficient workplace culture, which was accomplished through the use of multiple shared spaces, common cafes, reduced panel heights at workstations to maximize visibility, and a single desk standard to simplify relocation of employees and growth of teams.
- 131,000 SF
- 8-month schedule
- Interconnecting grand staircase, with custom railing/wall made from actual shoelaces
- Flexible showrooms with an operable glass wall that opens up to café space
- Unique storage system featuring high density shelving adjacent to workrooms, flexible zones for temporary storage, and shared materials rooms to accommodate a wide rang of physical materials
- Sustainable initiatives produced a 40% reduction over code for Lighting Power Density, and a 40% reduction over code for water use
- Commodore completed the 6-story office building that currently houses Wolverine, as well as other tenants and a first-floor restaurant and retailer