The build-out of LogMeIn’s new “brick & beam” headquarters was designed to replicate their existing offices, located across the street. Many items installed in the space were field-measured and custom-made to fit, each requiring and individual focus. This attention to detail ensured quality throughout the space, including in the new large assembly area, state-of-the-art workspaces, offices, conference rooms, themed break-out spaces, a coffee bar, and a gym with a basketball court. To execute the overlapping base building work and the tenant build-out, the team relied on close collaboration between the two project staffs for successful completion.
- 118,000 SF
- 6-month schedule
- Boardroom with a 40′ table made of reclaimed wood
- Two-part monumental stair – one part connects floors 1-5; second part connects from the first floor through the mezzanine and down to the lower level
- Commodore initially completed the adaptive re-purposing and restoration of the 333 Summer Street before completing the fit-out of LogMeIn’s new space
- All existing systems were upgraded/added, and redesigned to fit the space
- Utilized BIM to consolidate two types of systems and create plans for each floor, where ceiling heights and spacing differed throughout the building