The tenant build-out for Plymouth Rock’s new office included a full interior renovation and partial brick and beam restoration. Coordinated phasing allowed the team to work in an occupied space and finish on schedule despite a rapid construction pace. The divided first floor was transformed into an open work space with a custom connecting archway corridor, requiring hazmat abatement, removal/replacement of piping and electrical systems, and a carefully designed supporting arch form. Safety remained an utmost concern and was closely managed to avoid worker exposure to hazardous materials throughout the project.
- 25,000 SF
- 2-month construction schedule
- Ceiling revival required intensive sand blasting, hazmat abatement, and plaster removal
- 1st floor features office spaces, conference spaces, huddle rooms, executive offices, open work stations, and a social common area with kitchenette and seating
- 3rd floor features office spaces, open workstations, conference rooms, and executive offices
- Project included renovation of a work space for active employees to continue operations on the 4th floor