The project at Bank of America’s flagship retail center involved phased renovations on the 1st floor, basement, and mezzanine levels. The scope included demolition, structural glass demising wall, canopy entrance, relocated teller lines, network/electrical room, vault and viewing rooms, slab infill at the mezzanine opening, and ATM room. The team completed 13,000 SF worth of additional renovations for the landlord associated with Bank of America’s work at 100 Federal Street including demising walls at the mezzanine, level 1 and basement, oculus infill, demo of existing elevator and slab infills, and installation of a new elevator.
- 23,000 SF
- 9-month schedule
- New staircases with aesthetically tied structural glass railings
- Installed new 2-stop hydraulic elevator
- Enabling work included a temporary vault and offices
- Extensive demolition scope of work due to existing vault
- Construction occurred in active building