We use BIM design and management technologies to increase efficiency and to help our clients realize practical solutions. It’s all about how we use these tools to collaborate, from the early stages of design, through to the completion of a project.
We integrate processes that optimize workflow. We use progressive file-sharing applications that preserve transparency and enhance team collaboration.
We focus on the details and manage the building systems coordination process every step of the way, using sophisticated technology to expedite the review and coordination of systems. We maximize project visualization so the installation process is seamless.
Commodore provides a comprehensive range of preconstruction and construction management BIM services that make the process easy for our clients:
• In-house 3D MEP-FP Coordination & Clash Detection, using NavisWorks, Revit, and AutoCAD
• Maintenance Accessibility Planning
• Site Utilization, Phasing, Logistics & Constructability Analysis
• 3D Cost Estimating / BIM Quantity Take-Offs / Model Variance Tracking
• Record Modeling / Facilities Management Data Integration